You are about to join the Victorian and Tasmanian Chapter of the largest single-model car club in the world, as recorded in the Guinness Book of Records.
As a member, you will benefit from our monthly magazine with reports on Club activities, upcoming events, technical advice on your MX-5 and, more importantly, the opportunity to share your experiences with other devoted Club members who made the decision to buy what we believe is the best sports car available in Australia today.
With your welcome pack, you’ll receive a membership card/name tag and a Mazda MX-5 Club of Victoria & Tasmania keyring and car sticker.
- More than one person from a couple or family is welcome to join the Club, but at least one must be a Full Member.
- Others may join as Friends, or two adults and their dependants under 18 (residing at the same address) may join under a Family Membership, with both adults being recognised as Full Members.
- Two individuals (eg: husband and wife) may not join as a single membership; either both must be Full Members, or one must be a Full Member and the other a Friend, or both may join as a Family.
- Motor sport participants: To obtain a CAMS licence to compete in “serious” motor sport events, you must be a Full Member or a Family Member.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
To join …
Option 1: To sign up and pay by PayPal, Visa or MasterCard, click the link below to go to our secure Membership Portal.
- Our online membership portal (above) allows you to pay by PayPal, Visa or MasterCard via our secure online payment system. You can also opt to pay later by cheque or money order. Please note that these are the only payment options the Club currently accepts. We cannot accept B-Pay or other electronic payments or direct deposits.
Option 2: To pay by cheque or money order, download an application form (PDF, 277KB) which you can print out, complete and mail to the Club (address below). Cheques/money orders must be payable to the Mazda MX-5 Club of Victoria & Tasmania Inc. Please do not send cash through the mail!
Mazda MX-5 Club of Victoria & Tasmania Inc.
PO Box 8173
Croydon VIC 3136
Club Permit Scheme
Since 2014, Full and Family members have been able to apply to register eligible MX-5s (inc. Eunos Roadsters) under VicRoads’ Club Permit Scheme.