This application of the iCal download may be different to what you have used with other applications.
Each event has a unique ics file and not the full series of events currently available.
The steps here are based around a Windows PC, further testing still to be done on an Apple PC.
- If you do not have your preferred calendar app added to the native calendar on your pc then you will need to do this step first
- Find the event you need the iCal file for
- Export the iCal file
- When the download is finished right click the file and select “Open”
- The file will then open in the native calendar app on your device
- Select your preferred calendar app from the dropdown menu
- Check the event date & times to ensure they are correct.
- Repeat for each event you need to add to your personal calendar.